Los Angeles SEO
DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERTS LOS ANGELES SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO), is the collective practice of generating quality website traffic by increasing a website’s visibility on a particular search engine. In essence, search engines such as Google use a set metric to rank websites based on traffic, content relevance, among other criteria. At the Los Angeles SEO Company, we can design your website, optimize your keywords, conduct an effective PPC campaign, create links, and get you press coverage to ensure the success of your brand.
So what difference does SEO marketing make? According to Forbes, Google captures around 71% of search traffic on page one. As such, if your keywords do not rank on page one, the chances are that you will miss out on potential traffic. However, with proper SEO marketing, you can get your brand to rank on page one of Google, which guarantees you more visibility and higher conversion rates.
Our basic endeavor is to afford your business as much visibility as possible in Los Angeles. A recent news article by CNBC ranked Los Angeles as the 7th most competitive city in the world. In essence, for your business to have some foothold in Los Angeles, you should consider working with a reputable SEO marketing company.
Analytics Setup & Review: Google Analytics processes real-time data on your site’s SEO progress. It shows you the average page views per day, acquisition strategies, and your ranking keywords. This data enables you to track your goals and what you need to improve on.
- Keyword & Competitor Research: Targeted keyword research allows you to maximize your potential clientele reach by directing all the right terms to your well-ranking pages. Keyword research provides you with an airtight template for your blog articles, homepage copy, and product descriptions. Also, researching your competitors enables you to redefine your SEO strategy in a way that affords you the best chance to outrank them.
- Link building campaigns: Link building campaigns make search engines view your site as an authority website in your industry. Link building campaigns are done by linking high-value websites to your business and are only effective when the right links are implemented in both quantity and quality.
- Social media campaigns: By the end of 2020, there will be approximately 3.2 Billion people on social media globally. As such, if done right, social media campaigns can push traffic to your business and help you convert more prospects. Also, targeted social media marketing campaigns work best if you are focusing on a specific demographic or locale.
- Search engine ranking reports: Ranking on page one of Google not only guarantees your brand more visibility but also increases your chances of converting more prospects. However, to rank on page one of Google, you should monitor your keyword rankings and modify your SEO strategy accordingly.
- Continued keyword research: Keyword research involves analyzing and detailing ranking phrases and keywords and basing your content creation strategies on these phrases. Since these keywords are constantly changing or evolving, you should ensure that you stay updated with the latest trends in your industry.
Our team does a website audit for all our clients. At the core of the audit process, is analyzing what works on the website, and which features need improvement. Factors such as mobile compatibility, headers, and footers are looked into during this process to ensure that users have the best possible experience when they visit your website.
Some of the aspects of our website audit process include:
- URL Structure: Your URL should be easily readable and relatable to your target audience. Long URLs sometimes do not rank properly compared to short and precise URLs
- Meta Tags, Title Tags, Page Copy, Page Titles, ATRL Attributes: Having developed target keywords, the next step would be to incorporate them appropriately. For example, including keywords in your titles, page copies, and meta descriptions will increase your rankings and visibility.
- Duplicate Copy Check: Duplicated content can hinder your SEO potential. If there are multiple copies of the same content on your site, you should remove them. Always ensure that all content on your website is unique and relevant.
- Navigation structure: When potential clients visit your website, they want to find the information they are looking for easily. In essence, their user experience should be seamless.
- A/B Multivariate Testing: To get the most out of your SEO campaign, you should test multiple scenarios to see which has the highest possible ranking potential so you can redirect your approach.
- Backlink Review: Backlinks are a key part of SEO marketing. As such, we ensure that that only quality pages are backlinked to you. Bad links can affect your SEO rating or present a bad image of your website. Subsequently, this will affect your traffic and credibility.
Yes, they can. However, they will take longer without SEO marketing. Search Engines filter the most relevant and unique content on the website based on search traffic and clicks. As such, if you don’t pay attention to the elements of SEO, your site will have way less visibility.
Yes, you can. However, SEO is a complex concept that is constantly evolving. So why not let the experts at the Los Angeles SEO company handle it for you? Our experts have been part of successful SEO campaigns that have seen small brands become more visible and competitive. We are always analyzing the market and prevailing trends in different industries to come up with working SEO strategies that guarantee success for our business.
Are you ready to get started today? Get in touch with us today, and let’s discuss the ideal SEO solutions for your business.