Dallas SEO Marketing Solutions
Your Dallas SEO Expert Company
Getting your website to rank highly on Google’s search results or any other search engine is not easy. Search engines are guided by complex algorithms that use multiple criteria to determine the relevance or value of any web page. Search engines constantly adjust their algorithms and SERP layouts to better align with internet users’ expectations and context.
The higher up your website appears on search engines, the higher the chances more internet users will end up clicking on it. At TrendiMarketing, we have a team that’s constantly aware of how Google’s algorithms work, thus optimizing your website for maximum visibility. Apart from website design and keyword research, we take the time to study SERPs, which helps us know how to position the keywords for maximum SEO results.
On-site and off-site SEO is critical to the success of any SEO campaign. On-site SEO optimizes parts of your website that affect your search engine rankings. This may include:
- Including keywords on your title tags
- Changing your website’s URL structure
- Improving your website’s loading speed
- Including header tags on your site’s content
- Constantly adding new content on your website
- Updating old content
- Making your website mobile ready
Off-site SEO promotes your website or content on external websites. Social media, guest blogging, and reviews are key components of a successful off-site SEO campaign.
Knowing how and when to apply either of the two strategies determines their success. If carrying out on-site or off-site SEO is beyond your scope of expertise, TrendiMarketing is here to help. We will carry out a thorough audit to establish what will work and what will not.
Backlink building is among the most important elements of a successful SEO campaign. It happens when other websites link back to the content on your website. The fact that other websites find your content worthy of citation sets you apart as an industry expert. Our team follows the following time-tested process of getting you high-quality backlinks:
- Identifying exceptional content on your website. Such may include niche articles, e-books, infographics, and reports. In case you do not have link-worthy content, we will create it for you
- Our link building team will identify publishers who align with your goals. After your approval, we will start a publisher outreach
- We curate industry-related ideas and pitch them to each publisher at your approval
- Our content and editorial team produces quality content for the publishers while referencing your website content in a way that adds value and supports the content
- We will notify you immediately the content gets published
Our focus is solely on helping you build quality links that adhere to Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
By itself, social media has little influence on how well your website ranks on search engines. However, it affects factors that do so. For instance, if you share links to your website on social media, you will notice a significant increase in traffic to your site. With over 3.8 billion social media users across the world, it only makes sense that businesses use this avenue to improve content reach and drive traffic to their sites.
We will create and optimize your content for multiple social media pages, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Instagram, and so on.
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is what you see at the top and sides of search engines. It earns its name from the fact that organizations only pay for them if internet users click on them. Just like SEO, the purpose of PPC is to drive traffic to your website. As such, it’s not far-fetched to think that the two could work together. We could run PPC campaigns to test meta-data, keywords, and title-tags so that we can tailor the SEO strategy to your specific needs.
Gambling with your online presence is the same as gambling with the success of your business. Work with the best in the industry by getting in touch with us at 214 687 6993. We will take the time to listen to your business’s goals so that you realize a return on your investment.